Saturday, April 18, 2020

Home Learning - Week of 4/20

Kindergarten - 2nd Grade
In honor of Earth Day, let's learn two songs about trees.  After you have sung along with the video, tell me which song was your favorite.  Did you like "In the Woods" or "Standing Like a Tree" better?  You can send me a FlipGrid video (1st & 2nd grade only) or an email and I would love to see some videos of you singing!



3rd & 4th Grade
Let's learn about harmony with the song "I Love the Flowers." We can add harmony to this song in a variety of ways.  Watch the video to see some examples, and make sure to sing along!  When you're done watching the video, answer the following questions:
  1. What were the two ways we added harmony to "I Love the Flowers"?
  2. Which version of harmony did you like better and why?
Send me the answers to these questions through FlipGrid or email.  I would also love to hear you sing part of the song for me!  I miss singing with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment